Thursday 11 February 2010

To blog or not to blog

It has been few weeks, maybe even a month or two since I last blogged.

I know.

It is not like I have forgotten. I have been busy. Life continues to happen, and that of course I am glad about, but at times it seems to happen with a little more intensity.

The thing about blogging is that I enjoyed it, I enjoy it. I never wrote to be read. I wrote because I enjoyed writing and if you happened to come along and read it, then great.

So to continue or not?

Am I still committed to the challenge of being maladjusted? Not just getting sucked into the norm without really thinking about what the norm is. Oh yes! But it is so much more than the five challenges I initially set myself.

Do I need to maintain these things but set some new challenges? What would these be? Am I crazy to add anything else into a crowded highly challenged life?

Is it about recognising the challenges that are there already and exploring these? Would that make for interesting blogging?

Maybe I should start with the challenge of finding time for things that I like to do? Like blogging?

Doesn't sound very maladjusted , does it?

2 comments:

I blame Doris Day said...

Keep blogging if you enjoy it - we do lots of things because we have to or we feel responsible - sometimes it's good to do something just for the personal pleasure - not letting it become burdensome. I find it kind of affirms what I'm about, sometimes it just helps to crystalise a thought or underline an experience.
If it's not doing that anymore, then let it go and find something else you really enjoy.

Personally, I'd miss your maladjusted musings!

Susan said...

I'd miss your blog too!